CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

...aaaannnnd I am home again

So my whirlwind tour of Washington DC has come to a close. Fine by me, I need to go back to Australia and dry out. Ok, does that sound weird to people? Let me say it again, I am going back to AUSTRALIA to DRY OUT.

Anyway, I am slowly adjusting back to local time. Sunday night I went to bed at 8pm, adrenaline keeping me up most of the day. Monday however, not so good. I started to decline around 2pm, left work to go "chill" at home with my dogs, napping by 3pm, and just decided to keep on sleeping at 4pm. SO I slept from 4pm to 7am the next morning. Not to shabby...Tues I actually did a full day of work and went to bed at 9pm but it is 5:30 am right now and who is up blogging? Fuck!!!! When will I be normal?

Everything was fantastic in my trip. It was nice to see my friends and even my family. Too short but nice to know I will be back in May. My one complaint was security. It was baaaaaaddddd. It took me 1 hour and 58 minutes to clear security at Dulles on my flight to LAX. Yes people, almost 2 hours. Lucky for me I arrived 3 hours ahead of time for my domestic flight:/ I don't seem to be the only one to think the wait times are bad because I just read an interesting piece in the Post about it. Ick.

All I have to say is thank GOD I am flying next to a developing nation where they have no security:)

0 comments: