CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back in the US of A


SO I made it. I survived a grueling (emphasis on) 23 hour journey home. My flight from BNE to LAX was 12 hours +2 hours of customs BS, then another 4.5 hours on home + 1.5 hours to moms house. I was so tired last night that I was having trouble dialing the phone. Seriously...no joke. It felt like I was 90ft underwater scuba diving trying to right my name on a waterboard. I popped a Xanax, washed it down with a Pinot Grigio and called it a loooooooong day. Then I woke up at 3am with the MOST excruiating back spasm (gee wonder how that happened?), it hurt so bad my eyes were watering and my legs were shaking. I called Todd to make me feel better and he informed me that he was cutting burrs out of Cappy's tail and he would love to take a break. At least things are normal back home!

Here I am in Winchester chillin, literally. In my bookbag I have 2 bottles of sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a 4 kinds of lip balm depending on the strength of the sun. No need for ANY of that here. Geez it is friggin cold. After I take all my Brisbane gear out, I have a wallet and some poop bags (for the dogs...thank you dirty minds). It is good to be back and it is somewhat comforting to see that nothing has changed. There are more leaves on the trees than when I left but still the same ol same ol.

Mom bought me a very swanky purse as a coming home present. I will post pictures of it soon. Greta will be WAY jealous and I will have to try my hardest to keep it away from her:)

1 comments:

Greta said...

Hey girl

hope all is well and that you're not too cold! brisbane is kaos they closed down the riverside express highway.

so a new purse huh??? mmmmm I'm thinking you're going to need a hot new top to go with that purse, oh and shoes of course.

give my love to all

anyway must fly to a meeting miss you!